Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Hobby 14: Breakdance (Bboy)

Loop Hobbies is back from the holiday "Break" with "Breakdancing"!

What's this all about you ask? Well that's a good question. In came Kenneth Liu, suave, sophisticated, and devilishly handsome. You may recall all of my good qualities and features from the previous logo.



Although this picture is 3 years old, I assure you, I still look that good with that bag over my head.

Ironically, I hated to dance. So, at the start of my freshman year in college I decided to take up breakdancing, because I was attracted to the powermoves. I learned a lot over the course of a year: the history behind the dance, "Breakdancers" vs "Bboys", and the crucial balance between style and power. Eventually, I learned to love dancing and here we are today! Take a look and learn something new!



Pros:
-Learn how to dance
-Learn a new way to express yourself
-Fun and exciting!

Cons:
-There are no cons

So yeah, to sum it all up, start a new hobby and maybe you'll learn to find a new passion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment